Sunday, December 20, 2009

big, blond and backstage . . .


Backstage at the first contest he had entered in a long while Chris felt that his size gains might go unnoticed . . . at 420 lbs. of rippling blond muscle . . . not a chance dude. Chris was enormous.  Pumping hundreds of pounds of ripped beef he was easily the biggest dude backstage. It was impossible not to notice him. But so it went.
Most of the guys seemed to work very hard either ignore or snub Chris. Walking by with there heads down or looking in any direction but his. Not speaking when he said hello or even acknowledging his presence. Not too friendly a group,  Chris thought. Chris wasn't much for attitude in any form. He just wanted a spot to prep that's all. 
Chris scanned the room and saw a open spot in a far corner of the room near a group of black bodybuilders. Some super heavy weight dudes. They black guys were laughing loud and joking with each other. They seemed to be having a genuinely great time. It seemed like a good place to be. They greeted him with smiles and nods and Chris dropped his gym bag and settled in to get suited up and get his "pump on".
One by one the black bodybuilders in the corner offered him either a spot or some oiling assistance, they insisted he take a spot at the mirror they were sharing and that he take a share in the weights and benches they were using. They questioned Chris on his supplement and workout regime or asked "how they might get whatever it was he got." Inquiring as to how he got hat "f'kin' big" and if he needed a training partner. 
Most just complimented and teased him on his gaining "f'kin' insane" amounts of muscle mass and ripped beef . . .  "for a white dude that is" they joked. They were all pretty huge dudes in their own right Chris thought, and he was surprised how much he enjoyed being the center of their attention . . . the only "white dude" backstage seemingly allowed into their clique . . . he really liked it. In fact he loved it. All the male comradery and attention, peppered with the ongoing compliments and seemingly preferential treatment these guys gave him was quickly becoming infectious . . . a real big ego boost . . . and more than that . . . a bit of a turn on . . . 

16 comments:

  1. love the last 2 huge blonde bombers....perfect morphs of massive , and cut, musclebound manhood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Wood is living in Los Angeles, married with a child working at an investment company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaa, its good conversation on the topic of this piece of
    writing here at this webpage, I have read all that, so
    now me also commenting here.

    Here is my website ... http://betaforcereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very nice blog!

    Feel free to surf to my site muscle enhancers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and exposure!

    Keep up the fantastic works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

    Review my web blog Le parfait skin

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an amazing article in favor of all the web people; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

    Also visit my weblog: Pure GCE Extract

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was able to find good information from your blog posts.


    My site - best supplements for muscle growth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion
    boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
    I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Many thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my web site :: 1285muscle info

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually recognise what you are talking about!

    Bookmarked. Kindly also seek advice from my web site =). We will have a link alternate
    contract among us

    my site ... muscle building

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in reality used to be a
    amusement account it. Look complex to far added
    agreeable from you! By the way, how could we be in contact?


    Look at my homepage fix it utilities

    ReplyDelete
  11. To monetize your blog means to link it to one of the many
    advertising programs out there. F) How do I create web
    page, if am on tiny budget, that you will get indexed quickly by almighty
    google. If you have let yourself get to desperate
    that you are looking at the less than legal, quick ways
    to make money, please reconsider.

    Look at my weblog - quick ways to make money Money (http://hoodiacalifornia.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sony will need to think hard about their next step.

    The standard method of buying premium gift codes would certainly cost
    14. Minecraft Gift Code Generatorse are truly powerful, game-ending cards
    in almost all situations.

    Here is my web page; How to download Minecraft cracked

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good response in return of this matter with genuine arguments and explaining
    all on the topic oof that.

    Here is mmy webpae - web site ()

    ReplyDelete
  14. You actually make it seem so easy with your
    presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand.

    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your
    next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: chaturbate free tokens - -

    ReplyDelete
  15. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this
    topic to be really something which I think I would never understand.

    It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
    I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!


    Have a look at my web-site Emergency Plumber Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  16. You make sure they are experience like a lot more than just another feasible sales guide.
    You may follow these steps to discover if you are unsure of which Windows version you are currently working.


    Here is my web site - install whatsapp on pc free

    ReplyDelete